IMPECCABLE AESTHETIC REHABILITATION
The porcelain veneers are the ultimate aesthetic restoration because of their naturalness, the aesthetics and their obvious similarity to natural teeth. It is also the most conservative aesthetic rehabilitation because it requires little enamel removal.
What we achieve with porcelain facades:
- Have permanent teeth whitening
- Correct partially broken teeth or badly shaped and sized teeth
- Close the gaps between the teeth
- Restore damaged or broken teeth
Porcelain Veneers are not recommended for:
- patients who grind their teeth
- patients with gingivitis - periodontitis
- patients with non-sufficient dental tissue
- patients who have the habit of biting their nails, chewing pencil tips or ice
After a study of your face and mouth and following a specific methodology, we are able to change the colour, shape and size of your teeth in order to achieve that perfect smile you desire.
Porcelain veneers have excellent aesthetics and transparency that resemble that of the natural tooth, retain their integrity over time and do not discolor. In our dental office you will not confront problems with late appointments dates, while the delivery time of the prosthetic works is from 5 to 7 working days.
- Limited tooth grinding compared to crowns
- Durable solution
- Excellent aesthetic results
- Resistance to staining
- Sensitive technique
- Relatively costly solution